Current members will be updated and listed on this website. It is the rider’s responsibility to know their membership status. Membership forms are available on this website. Points will not count toward year-end division awards unless rider is member of CWHJA. (except for equitation and CWHJA Medal classes) *Points will NOT be awarded retroactively.
As outlined in the CWHJA ByLaws, Membership Fees are as Follows:
- Individual — $25.00 per year (Junior or Adult)
- Family — $35.00 per year (Family means parents and their children under 18 years of age)
- Lifetime memberships — $200.00 individual $300.00 family
- Individual members have one vote; Family memberships have 2 votes.
- Horse Recording — $10.00 per year, $25.00 lifetime
- prices reflect increase voted on and passed by the membership Jan. 2015